Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Letter From Caroline


Dear Bella, 

You are our baby and we will see you forever and ever in Heaven when we die. I am really proud to be your big sister and I love you.

We have guinea pigs. Their names are Helen and Alexa. They are really cute and they have a really big cage. Bella, I wish that I could be with you and we could pet the guinea pigs and I could play with you and show you the snowmen on my mirrors, with stickers. If you were here right now, I would ask you if you wanted to play with the guinea pigs.

We are releasing balloons. I hope you see them and that you have a great time with them. I hope that you love them. We release the balloons every month because we love you and it’s almost your birthday. It’s something really special that we do with you and I hope that you get them.

Well, with those guinea pigs you would have a great time, but you would have scratches on your face. I love you!

Thank you so much for being our baby and you will always be our baby.

Love,
Caroline

 

2 comments:

  1. <3 always and forever your baby sister Caroline. always. <3 ~~Lee~~

    ReplyDelete